Saturday, December 29, 2012

The First "Pretty" Installation

Spencer and I were anxious to see the changes made to our house while we were visiting family in Florida. We now have drywall, a garage door, exterior paint, and the first "pretty" item...our wrought iron stair railing! 
We decided on a neutral paint color. Eventually, the front door will be painted a dark, almost black color. We'll also have matching shutters. 


We have the following changes to look forward to in the near future: the first coat of interior paint, trim, and doors!


2 comments:

  1. This is looking fabulous!!! I can not wait to see it completed. You and Spencer will have alot more "pretty" things to see as your vision of your first home comes to fruition. It is wonderful!!! I am so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously awaiting more! I love the staircase detail. And I also think your dog is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete